Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.674 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,426 (£1,068) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)