Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,730 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 154,076 (72,318 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (41 minutes ago)