Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,849 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.298 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,112 (16,150 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)