Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31109 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,778 (руб 314,303) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)