Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.191 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 186% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,691 (kr 16,287) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (42 minutes ago)