Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.238 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 172% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 177,051 (kr 79,108) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)