Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.448 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,441 (kr 16,109) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)