Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 227% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,161 (kr 19,853) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)