Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.745 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,776 (6,866 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)