Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.145 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,464 (1,567 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)