Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.901 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,477 ($3,943) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (37 minutes ago)