Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.220 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,453 ($6,391) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)