Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.011 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 121% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,661 (EC$3,945) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)