Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 129% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,676 (EC$4,166) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)