Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.983 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 156% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,014 (EC$4,010) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)