Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.847 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,521 (EC$10,300) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)