Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.582 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,853 (EC$15,778) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)