Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.905 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 69% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,822 (EC$15,180) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (29 minutes ago)