Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.571 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 153,846 (CHF 8,284) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)