Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29231 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,941 (₨126,374) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (43 minutes ago)