Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27667 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,430 (₨156,973) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (34 minutes ago)