Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.680 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,372 (4,867 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)