Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.553 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,192 (R$ 11,380) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)