Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.796 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,735 (R$ 13,585) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)