Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07403 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,078 (1,041,172 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)