Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,040 (₩5,398,161) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (24 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)