Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01566 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,981 (₩4,021,461) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)