Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06113 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,519 (286,590 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)