Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05394 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,241 (1,153,821 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (30 minutes ago)