Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.596 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,746 (7,998 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)