Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.821 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,915 (4,476 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)