Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.787 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,595 (2,765 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)