Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35473 MXN / MKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,909 (58,943 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)