Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36456 MXN / MKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,365 (162,840 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)