Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.088 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,895 (55,017 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)