Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.151 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 143,178 (66,569 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tacoma, Washington costs $72 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)