Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.146 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 307% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 150,656 (kr47,887) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)