Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.130 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 293% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,142 (kr15,700) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)