Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00460 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,645 (4,272,120 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)