Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00538 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,145 (3,929,454 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)