Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00471 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,895 (4,649,289 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)