Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00474 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 41% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,412 (5,570,151 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)