Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00470 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,619 (16,077,031 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (30 minutes ago)