Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 48% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,643 (12,483,699 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)