Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19111 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,044 (₨83,953) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (28 minutes ago)