Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16781 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,364 (₨425,257) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (42 minutes ago)