Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16942 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,221 (₨379,074) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)