Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16732 MXN / ALL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,443 (403,080 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)