Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,078 (元23,949) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)