Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.140 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,975 (元7,952) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)