Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,937 (元13,872) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)