Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.968 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,668 (元23,132) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)