Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.925 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,012 (元32,820) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)