Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.185 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,875 (Dirham 21,575) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)