Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.654 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 109% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,184 (Dirham 6,931) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)