Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.343 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,990 (Dirham 14,409) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)