Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.127 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 123% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,875 (Dirham 6,802) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)