Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.359 MXN / AED
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,343 (Dirham 6,035) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)