Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 136% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,558 (元10,194) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)