Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.528 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,400 (RM12,013) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)