Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,083 (RM10,043) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)