Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.684 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,949 (RM11,945) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (31 minutes ago)