Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.670 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,810 (RM11,951) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)