Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.790 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,754 (4,718 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)