Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.258 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,794 (2,034 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (32 minutes ago)