Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,101 (6,891 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)