Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.904 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,337 (5,428 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)