Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.902 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,018 (26,294 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (34 minutes ago)