Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.947 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,696 (R$ 12,727) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)