Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,031 (€1,129) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)