Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.807 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,085 (RM10,212) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)