Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17619 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,924 (¥408,228) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)