Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16079 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,638 (¥594,812) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨163 (about 1 hour ago)