Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17092 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,215 (¥644,836) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)