Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,075 (Rp 34,403,200) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)