Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.570 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 138% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,116 (CHF 7,061) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)