Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.560 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 176% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,520 (CHF 1,765) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)