Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,598 (81,630 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)