Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,684 (125,398 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)