Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.618 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,056 (27,597 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)