Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,248 (135,459 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)