Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.124 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,234 (C$2,211) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)