Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.427 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,059 (C$5,826) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)