Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.764 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,882 (C$8,274) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)