Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.755 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,014 (C$7,863) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)