Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.862 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,875 (C$7,662) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (43 minutes ago)