Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.102 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,876 (C$1,480) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)