Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.613 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,278 (C$5,425) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)