Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,551 (﷼ 108,504,947) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)