Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17966 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,583 (₨309,384) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)