Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.397 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,618 (5,670KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (32 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)