Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,810 prices entered by 1,062 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.425 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,073 (R$ 19,183) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)