Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,600 prices entered by 1,351 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.895 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,006 (R$ 6,278) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)