Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.627 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,112 (R$ 14,592) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)