Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.080 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,587 (R$ 4,538) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)