Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,723 (R$ 9,787) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)