Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.462 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,581 (R$ 3,494) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)