Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,685 (R$ 11,396) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)