Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,922 (R$ 11,311) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (32 minutes ago)