Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,640 (R$ 13,890) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)