Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.724 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,609 (R$ 16,529) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (38 minutes ago)