Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.391 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,236 (R$ 15,069) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)