Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,633 (R$ 15,611) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (26 minutes ago)