Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38052 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,550 (RD$ 198,545) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (43 minutes ago)