Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40406 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,759 (RD$ 73,650) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)