Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37514 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,367 (RD$ 152,921) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)