Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39978 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,345 (RD$ 73,404) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)