Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43296 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,058 (RD$ 46,328) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)