Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,363 (R$ 15,048) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)