Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.947 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,559 (R$ 14,049) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (11 minutes ago)